Monday, April 14, 2008

Me and poker


One of my hobbies is playing online poker. I'm not a very good player but neither the worse. That's why I prefer playing on low stakes. At least before I will improve my skills. I used to play on some reputable poker rooms like Party Poker, Full Tilt Poker and Carlos Poker. Now I play almost only at PKR, the best 3D poker game on the net.

What I like at PKR is that you can create your character just like in role playing games. You can customize how fat/thin you are, your hairstyle or color, your face, and what is really beautiful is that you can buy clothing with the points accumulated while playing games. There are many kinds of dresses, skirts, pants, tops, boots or hats. You can also buy accessories like jewelery, sunglasses, tattoos or piercings. Is not necessary to play on high stakes to get a nice outfit, but if you want a full wardrobe you have to spend some time playing at low stakes. If someone would like to try PKR I can offer my bonus code: wen (will give you 100% bonus up to $600 on your first deposit).

Another thing I like at PKR is that usually you play against amateurs like me. You won't find good players, at least at low stakes. That's a very good place for beginners. Fun and easy.

This is me in the dressing room at PKR:





No comments: