Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grinding reputation


After getting my second epic mount I decided to work a little on my professions. I have Herbalism / Alchemy, both of them at 375. After a huge investment I finished the quest for becoming a master transmuter. I heard this can be a very profitable skill, and the gold invested will bring me profit. Now I want to get some good recipes for transmuting. I think Transmute Primal Earth to Water is the most profitable. But to learn this I need to get revered with Sporeggar. This is a real pain, but I must do it if I want to be able to make 25 gold per day with my transmute (on my server Primal Earth is about 3g and Primal Water is 30g).

I'm getting reputation by doing a boring quest over and over again, killing some nagas. I think it will take me a few days to get to revered reputation, but the reward will be great. After this, I'm planning to do another boring thing. Fishing! That's right, fishing! You probably think I'm crazy, but I need to get my fishing at about 300 to be able to improve my cooking skill. I have 275 cooking, and all the way from 275 to 300 is made up by fish recipes. Of course no fish can be found on Auction House, so I have to fish it myself if I want to get past 300 cooking. This is going to be very boring, but I'll do it slowly. I want to get my skills to a maximum before the release of Wrath of the Lich King.

No comments: