Monday, April 21, 2008

Defending a city at VC


Yesterday was a big event at Voyage Century. I participated at the defense of Cape Town. When I was preparing to set sail towards Seville I noticed a big group of people in the docks. I asked them what's going on and they said the city is going to be attacked. I joined the defense, lead by the guild named Wasabi, the ruler of Cape Town.

In the offshore of the city were lots of ships waiting for the enemy. After 10-20 minutes, the first enemy ships arrived. I tried to fight, but I was sunk from one blow by the attacking guild leader. However, the other defenders were strong and fought bravely to defend the city. I joined the Barbette for the land fight, and looked for the enemy. A group of people found the enemy guild leader and overpowered her.

The battle continued for a while, although I missed the main fights. News from the front were coming that the enemies are prepared to attack from their mothership, but eventually they were defeated. Here is a gallery of screenshots I took from the first city siege I've witnessed.






No comments: