Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lucky transmutation


Today I got a very lucky transmutation at WOW. I'm doing one transmutation daily (because of the cooldown), and sell it on the AH. Basically I'm buying one piece of Primal Water, Earth, Air, Mana and Fire, and transmute them into one Primal Might. While the mats cost me around 100 gold, I'm usually selling the Primal Might with 140 gold, which gets me a nice profit of about 35 gold per day after deducting the auction house fees.

I'm a transmutation master, so I have a small chance to get more Primal Mights when I make a transmutation. This chance is very small, but today I was lucky and got two pieces of Primal Might. Yummy! That's 135 gold more profit! This transmutation business can be very good if you have some luck :)

In fact, anything went smooth in World of Warcraft today for me. The daily pvp quest was won from the first try, although Arathi Basin is usually won by the horde on my server.

No comments: