Saturday, December 27, 2008

What happened lately


I haven't posted on the blog for a long time, so I'll try to resume the latest news. First of all, I have to mention that the Wrath Of The Lich King took me a lot of time, and I still have to play a lot to reach 80. I'm 75 at the moment, so I'm half way to 80.

In the meanwhile, I have discovered another very cool game, this time a browser game. It is called The West and I like it very much. You have your own character and try to develop it be able to do better jobs and fight better in duels. I like the duels a lot, because I can take money from my opponents and get the well deserved reputation :)

That's all for now, but I'll try to keep you updated more often. And Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy

Good to see a female poker player for once:-)
What poker limits do you normally play?

Best Regards

Mark